|First a few basics.
- You should be
- Aged between 21 and 45
- Reasonably fit, both physically and psychologically
- Single, with no dependent children
- Free of debt apart from Student Loans
- A member of a church in the Anglican Communion (e.g. Church of England, Scottish Episcopal Church, Church of
Ireland, Church in Wales)
- For a start, read the
basic information page.
- Read our current brochure -
A Franciscan Way . This is available in
booklet form, please print out the order
form and follow the instructions.
- Read some of the articles that have appeared in our
- Get to know us a bit better – stay at a
house, perhaps visit another
- Get in contact with the Novice Guardian of the Brothers or Sisters
- Talk about it with your vicar or someone who really knows you well
- Pray for the guidance of the Holy Spirit
Discernment is a two-way process - are the Franciscans
right for you - and are you right for the Franciscans?
For those invited to join us, the mutual process of
discernment continues until Life Profession - anything between seven and eleven
You are welcome to write to the address below (from which mail will be forwarded, as appropriate) for information
regarding personal vocation. Requests should be addressed to the Vocations
Adviser CSF (Sisters) or Vocations Advisor SSF (Brothers).